71. Power to declare different departments to be seperate factories is given in section ......... of the act.
72. Before occupying or using a premises as a Factory, the occupier has to give some details in a notice form to the Chief Inspector. Such notice should be given before ....... days of occupying the premises.
73. General duties of the Occupier are given under which section of the Factories Act?
74. Section 8 of the Factories Act, 1948 relates to ........
a. General duties of manufacturers
c. Limitations of Occupier
d. Occupying Conditions
75. ......... states that any person, having any direct interest in a factory or any process or business carried there in or any patent or machinery carried there with, cannot be appointed as Inspector, Chief Inspector, Public Officer etc.
a. Section 9 (3)
b. Section 9 (2)
c. Section 8 (3)
d. Section 8 (2)
76. Every District Magistrate shall be an Inspector for his district.
77. Section 9 of The Factories Act, 1948 relates to ........
a. Duties of Inspectors
b. Moral Duties of Inspectors
c. Powers of Inspectors
d. Appointment of Inspectors
78. Inspector's powers are limited by certain local limits.
b. False, Inspector has unlimited powers
79. The Inspector may not take away with him any Instrument or Photograph with him for examination. He may examine only in the factory premises.
80. For the purpose of Inspection, the Inspector can take photo copies of register or other documents but cannot seize the registers or documents.
Answers to Labour Laws Questions 8: 71 A, 72 D, 73 D, 74 B, 75 C, 76 A, 77 C, 78 A, 79 B, 80 B.