121. "Fencing of Machinery" is discussed under ..............
a. Section 21
b. Section 22
c. Section 23
d. Section 24
122. With reference to Section 22(2) of the Act, can a woman be allowed to clean or lubricate a part of the prime mover, while the prime mover is in motion?
123. Section 23 of the Factories Act, 1948 explains about .............
a. Employment of Women for Lubrication of Prime Mover
b. Employment of young persons for Lubrication of Prime Mover
c. Employment of young persons on dangerous machine
d. Striking gear and devices for cutting of power
124. A Self-Acting machine or material may not run on inward or outward traverse within a distance of ......... over the designated walking space for any person.
a. 45 centimeters
b. 3 meters
c. 90 centimeters
d. 2 meters
125. Section 28 of the Factories act, 1948 discusses ............
a. Self Acting Machines
b. Hoists and Lifts
c. Casing of new machinery
d. Prohibition of employment of women and children near cotton openers
126. Lifting machines, chains, ropes, lifting tackles and other similar materials/tools should be examined by a competent person once is a period of every .............
a. 3 months
b. 6 months
c. 9 months
d. 12 months
127. When a person is working near the wheel track of any travelling crane, it should be ensured that the crane is at least ............. away of such place.
a. 6 mtrs
b. 12 mtrs
c. 9 mtrs
d. None of the Above
128. The term "Revolving Machinery" is discussed under ................. of the Factories Act, 1948.
a. Section 30
b. Section 29
c. Section 28
d. Section 27
129. Is it mandatory to display/fix a notice showing the maximum safe working peripheral speed of every grindstone or abrasive wheel near each machine where grinding is carried on? If Yes, then, under which section is it mentioned so?
a. No, it is not mandatory
b. Yes, It is mandatory under section 30(1) of the Factories Act, 1948
c. Yes, It is mandatory under section 32(1) of the Factories Act, 1948
d. None of the Above.
130. The term "Pressure Plant" is discussed under which section of the act?
a. Section 30
b. Section 31
c. Section 32
d. Section 33
Answers to Labour Law Questions 13 : 121 A, 122 B, 123 C, 124 A, 125 B, 126 D, 127 A, 128 A, 129 B, 130 B.